Sunny 70 degree days, when it was literally freezing less than 20 hours ago, inspire a flurry of gratitude in me 🙂
1. That it’s sunny and 70 after being freezing less than 20 hours ago, lol
2. That my baby’s lips tasted like summer today (sunscreen). Made me excited for summer time activities.
3. That I’m getting shit done today, even if it’s not what I had in mind
4. I was able to physically go to two meetings yesterday!
5. That even though I’ve been doing no less than 5 things at one time since I got home today (courtesy of A.D.D.), I’ve actually FINISHED a few things I started 🙂 Progress!
6. Being kind to myself
7. New sponsor
8. Big new revelations yesterday that are facilitating a good shift in me
9. Big Bang Theory
10. That we have cable, so I can watch #9.
Also, thank you to “The Gratitude Project” on Facebook for sharing the image I chose today, and Zensational for creating it. I believe it to be true. Love and light, warmth and relief, to all my fellow pain and recovery soldiers today ❤ Please write in the comments a few things, at least 3, that you can be or are grateful for today. ❤